Find the best hotel deals! - HotelsCombined.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Holidays in Sweden

Holidays In Sweden

T
oday a special for Stockholm, a city which impressed me so much that changed from a 5-day holiday trip to almost 1 year that I have been already living here. Thanks STOCKHOLM!!

Slussen at first time in the morning

The Cathedral, at Gamla Stan (the historic center)

That was just in front of the front door of my building, at Västra Skogen

The Stairs to Heaven (if you ever reach the end...)

Swedish Art - And a Beautiful Sunset I Must Say

Nordiska Museet - From my point of view, the most interesting building in the whole Stockholm

That was all for Today!! Tomorrow about Stockholm again, but for the landscape, lakes, nature, and everything that has something to do with green and blue;)


Holidays In Sweden








No comments: