Find the best hotel deals! - HotelsCombined.com

Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Big Airbus A380

The Big Airbus A380

I need very few words to describe what an Airbus A380 is about, as I think the image is clear enough. Today the post is short but clear, the big giant is coming and will place a very strong competence with the old friend Jumbo 747 from Boeing.

Feel free to take a look around the web-page, as many changes have been introduced today, specially on the bar at the right side, with some new links, a countdown for my Barcelona trip and, on the final bottom of the page, you will locate some links to blogs that have some relevant materials in travel experiences or pics. Also, you can use it to link your blog to mine.

The poll of the day is for ways of travelling: Do you like it in organized trips but alone, in group organized trips, or you like to plan it all on your own??

The Big Airbus A380



1 comment:

Carlos Lorenzo said...

Hi, great blog. I accepted your link but I would like to see the bloglinker link. I just don't understand how it works sometimes!