Find the best hotel deals! - HotelsCombined.com

Monday, December 17, 2007

Travel to Europe - Interactive Language Courses

Interactive Language Courses (+ Travel Certificate)

Well, the topic for today sound maybe a bit apart of the travel itself, but there are many ways in which you can put travel together with learning a language. The way I have made is by giving away 9 different travel certificates for free when purchasing any of the 4 available courses at Interactive Language Courses. You will find one for Spanih, for German, for French and for Japanese.

Seriously, I simply love to give away travel certificates, and as I also use them myself maybe one day I will share hotel with one of my customers. See you in Hawaii!

Interactive Language Courses (+ Travel Certificate)

No comments: