Find the best hotel deals! - HotelsCombined.com

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Travel to Europe - The best Travel Deals page

Travel to Europe - The Best Travel Deals Page

As you know, I am always speaking about the possibility to find the best airfares looking at travel deals. But the question most people is asking is to really know which are those places to check for travel deals. Of course you can go to all the airlines that fly to your route but you can get a bit tired of it and sometimes you could be missing something behind.

One of the engines that has given me best results is the one called TravelZoo. Depending on your region, they select every week the Top20 best deals, the top20 for hotels, the top20 for vacation packages, top20 for airfares, and so on.

I have found incredible offers in that one, so I definitely would recommend that one to anyone looking for the greater discounts.

In any case, as always, for discounted hotels I keep recommending Free Hotels, which is the place where I always get my 80% discounted accommodation.

If your destination is Europe, New Zealand, or you are planning a Round the World trip, do not hesitate to visit Travel to Europe

Travel to Europe - The Best Travel Deals Page

No comments: